Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things that make my heart skip a Beat!

I warn you all to be prepared because this week is mostly going to be about Music! Which makes my heart skip a beat! Its pretty soft and mellow music but its the kind that puts me in such a great mood of peace!
I hope you all enjoy!

1. Setsail~Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
Gotta love the banjo!

2. The Honey Trees~Moon river!
Such an amazing cover! It makes me want to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's again!



3. The Perishers~Nothing Like You and I!
INDESCRIBABLE!

4. Paperkite~ Bloom!
I love the music video!



5.Andrew Belle~ Oh My Stars!
have a seat upon this branch of mine
its been a while honey i think i feel fine!


6. This pic I took! Okay so my head phones naturally fell like this on my math book! I love it!



7. 

http://thepublicdollhouse.blogspot.com/
One thing I absolutely look forward to every day is checking out this blog! Its full of pure amazingness and I'm so proud to say I know the breath taking person who brings it all together! My wonderful Friend miss Chloe! This is truly one of my Favorite Blogs! CHECK IT OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your background! just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete