Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blessings from a happy heart!!!!

Okay sooo I thought I would just share a story of hope and happiness of mine!So a couple of days ago I emailed my teacher that I was failing a class for certain reasons and he call me but he ended up speaking with my mom cause  was at school. He basically told her some helpful things I could do to get better in the class but that if I  fail a certain class I would be put in academic probation and what that mean is if i took the class over again and i end up failing it again I would be kicked out of the Early Collage Program!!!YIKES! And after a lot of crying and telling myself that I was to dumb to be in this AWESOME program. I decided to tell myself to shut the up and give to the only person who can really take care of what I'm going through! This person really loves me and wants the best for me so put it in Gods more than capable hands! It gets better I promise!
            Yesterday I had Oaks State testing and thank God it doesn't effect my grade but I did have to meet with my collage adviser! I was SUPER scared because I thought he was going to tell me I shouldn't be in the program cause I'm not smart enough! So I took the test and was one of the last people there, my collage adviser was curtly speaking to another student so as I was leaving to told me to wait up and come back! Here it was the RECKONING! I came back in to the computer room where he was packing up all of the laptops every student was using while also cleaning the white board! He told me basically told me the same thing he had spoken to my mom about! But then he totally surprised me and said that I was perfect for this program and that I was a reliable student and my grades where GREAT! I was freaking out in my head haha!!!! He went on to say that I should not let one class get in the way of basically my goal of finishing the whole program! This readers just made me ridiculously happy! I left SO much more confident then I had come in! God had answered my prayers! I know though that if I hadn't had intrusted what I was going through tho to him the help from God  would not have been as rewarding. My real hope from this story is that you will see it and deice to give something that's weighing on your heart as well. Because nobody knows what you want or even more important what you need better than God! The way we can say thank you is by trusting in him:)
I really hope you enjoyed cause I did!

2 comments:

  1. YaY happy ending! Good for you Cash, I know you will have a blessed term. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mandee thats really awesome of you to say! I like to think I can do all things through he who gives me strength!!!:)

    ReplyDelete