Sunday, January 29, 2012

Outfit pics anddddd THE LABYRINTH!!!!

This weekend my beautiful friend Miss Chloe from the wonderful Public Doll House and I took some outfit pics! She played barbie for me and was a wonderful modal!









 And YES she is literately that gorgeous!!! The thing that I love about Chloe is she's not afraid to be herself and that is such an inspiring attribute in a person!!

This weekend Chloe showed me the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!! !LABYRINTH!!! David Bowie is AMAZING in that movie! I think I've watched it like three times since yesterday...its that awesome!!! 

YES!!!! Soooo AMAZING!!!


P.S THIS!!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA im sooo glad you liked the lybrinth!!! And i Had a great time you with you! We need to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IM ADDICTED TO IT!!! and YES YES YES!!!!

      Delete
    2. YAY! super excited for summer, we will have a blast with our cameras!!!

      Delete