Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things that make my heart skip a Beat:)

I decided Hey maybe I should have a list once every two weeks of  seven things I really enjoy so that you beautiful people can get to know me a little better!
AKA: Things that make my heart skip a beat!

1. I love that feeling I get right after I read my devotions and I just know God was speaking to me through it!

2. I loveee watching Hot rod because as funny as it sounds that movie makes my heart skip a beat ( I have the weirdest sense of humor in the world!)

3. Right now this song "Beautiful Things" by Gungor! Sooo good!

4. This Blog! I feel like I get to let all my creativity come out! And well theirs nothing like being creative with the things you love!

5. Believe it or not paper air planes haha! I  literally made a chandelier in my room with paper air planes!
God Bless the man who looked at a piece of paper and thought I want to make that fly!!!

6. My new inspiration book! I made it last night and its been helping me have so many ideas and projects!
(Which will  be coming soon!)

7. Last but not least old pictures I've been looking at of my family! It just makes me feel so happy to see memories stored in old pictures:)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment