Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tea Time!

So I love tea and the other day I was chilling listening  to some Otis on my record player with a cup of tazo zen tea  while the sun spilled through my window brightening everything in my room.  I felt an incredible amount of peace, relaxation and well zenness if that is a word lol. Anyways I thought I should share my favorite teas of  the moment and when to drink them! Of course you can drink them whenever you like, this is just my recommendation but they are all really great and I hope you like it! 





Zen by Tazo is amazing when you want to take in your surroundings or just chill and listen to good music. Its a very strong and rich green tea and I like to drink it without any sugar or honey because for me the flavor is so good on its own.


Tazo Passion is my FAVORITE!!!!!! I drink it almost every day...yeah I'm a little addicted and I'm not quittin any time soon. I like to drink it hot year round but in the summer when its boiling outside I love Starbucks lemonade ice tea version of it! This tea is great to drink if you want a wake up or even just a pick up its very refreshing!


Last but not least is also one I drink very often its chamomile with almond milk and sugar. I remember the first time I  drank it was when I was pretty young at my grandmas house and at first it sounded disgusting to me but I didn't want to be mean so I said yes and I ended up loving it!!! I love to drink this when I'm reading a good book!

  I hope you all enjoyed my little tea fest! 

P.S I  will be posting every Tuesday and Friday:)

5 comments:

  1. Cashizzle!Haven't seen a post in awhile! I think the first picture is the best one I have seen yet!....the blue nail polish is AMAZING!!! We need to do our nails sometime so I can mooch some of that wonderful blue polish blue and show you how to water marble your nails (if you don't already know how).

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandizzzl! I'm happy you liked it!That would be great I don't know how to do marble nails but I would love to learn from the MASTER of nail art! haha and you can use as much of my blue nail polish as you want!!:)

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I am happy to hear from your blogigdyblog again! ;D you are such a great blogger and you should post more offten! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. lol thank you, I will be posting every Tuesdays and Fridays. :)

      Delete