Thursday, February 9, 2012

inspiration

HELLO! A certain friend of mine (she knows who she is lol) and I are having a photo shoot on Saturday and I've been looking at pics from blogs and such for some inspiration! This can be dangerous because now i have an over load of I ideas that I cant wait to try! Yes I'm quite the risk taker placing myself in situations such as these haha! Anywho I thought I would share some of the pics from other blogs I liked the most!


                                              
Blog~IndieJane Photography




                                                          Blog~The Drifter and The Gypsy

Blog~ Make A Wish!


Hope You enjoyed
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey we should show that one lady photographer, and have her do a crazy creative photoshoot like these pics!! BUT with a tea party?!?! huh????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah My mom is going to talk to her! You liked the pictures?!?! Cause I totally saw us doing real fun creative stuff like that!

      Delete